This web page is about TubeDigger 6.4.6 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall TubeDigger 6.4.6 from your systemTubeDigger
. Check out here
where you can read more on TubeDigger. Click on http://www.tubedigger.com/
to get more facts about TubeDigger 6.4.6 on TubeDigger's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\TubeDigger folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove TubeDigger 6.4.6 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\TubeDigger\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. TubeDigger 6.4.6's primary file takes about 4.02 MB (4220416 bytes) and its name is TubeDigger.exe.
The executables below are part of TubeDigger 6.4.6. They take about 53.47 MB (56066163
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ffmpeg.exe (43.49 MB)
- FLVExtractCL.exe (392.00 KB)
- TbdgHook64.exe (39.00 KB)
- TubeDigger.exe (4.02 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- TubeDgr3.exe (4.39 MB)
This info is about TubeDigger 6.4.6 version 6.4.6
TubeDigger 6.4.6 is an application by the software company TubeDigger. Frequently, users try to erase it. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to erase TubeDigger 6.4.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall TubeDigger 6.4.6 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TubeDigger 6.4.6 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TubeDigger 6.4.6". The TubeDigger 6.4.6 app will be found automatically. After you click TubeDigger 6.4.6 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding TubeDigger 6.4.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TubeDigger 6.4.6:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.tubedigger.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TubeDigger\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TubeDigger 6.4.6.
8. After removing TubeDigger 6.4.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TubeDigger 6.4.6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TubeDigger 6.4.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TubeDigger 6.4.6 by TubeDigger from your computer, nor are we saying that TubeDigger 6.4.6 by TubeDigger is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TubeDigger 6.4.6 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-24 17:27:10.830