This web page is about TubeDigger 6.4.6 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall TubeDigger 6.4.6 from your systemTubeDigger
. Check out here
where you can read more on TubeDigger. Click on http://www.tubedigger.com/
to get more facts about TubeDigger 6.4.6 on TubeDigger's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\TubeDigger folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove TubeDigger 6.4.6 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\TubeDigger\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. TubeDigger 6.4.6's primary file takes about 4.02 MB (4220416 bytes) and its name is TubeDigger.exe.
The executables below are part of TubeDigger 6.4.6. They take about 53.47 MB (56066163
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ffmpeg.exe (43.49 MB)
- FLVExtractCL.exe (392.00 KB)
- TbdgHook64.exe (39.00 KB)
- TubeDigger.exe (4.02 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- TubeDgr3.exe (4.39 MB)
This info is about TubeDigger 6.4.6 version 6.4.6
TubeDigger 6.4.6 is an application by the software company TubeDigger. Frequently, users try to erase it. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to erase TubeDigger 6.4.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall TubeDigger 6.4.6 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TubeDigger 6.4.6 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TubeDigger 6.4.6". If it is installed on your PC the TubeDigger 6.4.6 program will be found very quickly. When you select TubeDigger 6.4.6 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding TubeDigger 6.4.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TubeDigger 6.4.6:
- The publisher is: http://www.tubedigger.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TubeDigger\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TubeDigger 6.4.6.
8. After removing TubeDigger 6.4.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TubeDigger 6.4.6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TubeDigger 6.4.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TubeDigger 6.4.6 by TubeDigger from your computer, nor are we saying that TubeDigger 6.4.6 by TubeDigger is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TubeDigger 6.4.6 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-24 17:27:10.830