TubeDigger 5.3.1 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall TubeDigger 5.3.1 from your computerTubeDigger
. You can find out more on TubeDigger or check for application updates here
. More information about the software TubeDigger 5.3.1 can be found at http://www.tubedigger.com/
. TubeDigger 5.3.1 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\TubeDigger folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can remove TubeDigger 5.3.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\TubeDigger\unins000.eUserNamee". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named TubeDigger.exe and it has a size of 4.84 MB (5080064 bytes).
The executable files below are part of TubeDigger 5.3.1. They occupy an average of 35.55 MB (37272809
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (29.18 MB)
- FLVExtractCL.exe (392.00 KB)
- TubeDigger.exe (4.84 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.3.1
of TubeDigger 5.3.1.
TubeDigger 5.3.1 is a program offered by TubeDigger. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall TubeDigger 5.3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete TubeDigger 5.3.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TubeDigger 5.3.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TubeDigger 5.3.1". If it is installed on your PC the TubeDigger 5.3.1 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click TubeDigger 5.3.1 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about TubeDigger 5.3.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TubeDigger 5.3.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.tubedigger.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\TubeDigger\unins000.eUserNamee"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TubeDigger 5.3.1.
8. After removing TubeDigger 5.3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TubeDigger 5.3.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TubeDigger 5.3.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TubeDigger 5.3.1 by TubeDigger from your computer, we are not saying that TubeDigger 5.3.1 by TubeDigger is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TubeDigger 5.3.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 17:45:01.657