This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall TubeDigger 4.7.5 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall TubeDigger 4.7.5 from your computerTubeDigger
. More information on TubeDigger can be found here
. Click on http://www.tubedigger.com/
to get more facts about TubeDigger 4.7.5 on TubeDigger's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\TubeDigger folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall TubeDigger 4.7.5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\TubeDigger\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. TubeDigger.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 4.57 MB (4792320 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of TubeDigger 4.7.5. They take an average of 26.93 MB (28233947
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (20.83 MB)
- FLVExtractCL.exe (392.00 KB)
- TubeDigger.exe (4.57 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current web page applies to TubeDigger 4.7.5 version 4.7.5
TubeDigger 4.7.5 is a program marketed by the software company TubeDigger. Some people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall TubeDigger 4.7.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall TubeDigger 4.7.5 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TubeDigger 4.7.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TubeDigger 4.7.5". The TubeDigger 4.7.5 app will be found automatically. When you select TubeDigger 4.7.5 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about TubeDigger 4.7.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TubeDigger 4.7.5:
- The publisher is: http://www.tubedigger.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\TubeDigger\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TubeDigger 4.7.5.
8. After removing TubeDigger 4.7.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TubeDigger 4.7.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TubeDigger 4.7.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TubeDigger 4.7.5 by TubeDigger from your computer, nor are we saying that TubeDigger 4.7.5 by TubeDigger is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TubeDigger 4.7.5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 04:38:28.857