Ttessab is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Ttessab from your systemTtessab
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Ttessab. Detailed information about Ttessab can be seen at http://ttessab.net/support
. Ttessab is typically set up in the C:\Archivos de programa\Ttessab folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can remove Ttessab by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Archivos de programa\Ttessab\Ttessabuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. TtessabUninstall.exe is the Ttessab's main executable file and it takes close to 252.23 KB (258280 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Ttessab. They take about 769.00 KB (787456
bytes) on disk.
- TtessabUninstall.exe (252.23 KB)
- updateTtessab.exe (516.77 KB)
The current web page applies to Ttessab version 2015.01.20.022334
alone. Click on the links below for other Ttessab versions:
...click to view all...
Ttessab is a program offered by Ttessab. Some computer users choose to erase it. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to erase Ttessab is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Ttessab using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Ttessab or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ttessab". If it is installed on your PC the Ttessab app will be found very quickly. After you select Ttessab in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Ttessab, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ttessab:
- The web site of the application is: http://ttessab.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Archivos de programa\Ttessab\Ttessabuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Ttessab.
8. After uninstalling Ttessab, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ttessab that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ttessab with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Ttessab by Ttessab from your PC, we are not saying that Ttessab by Ttessab is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ttessab in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-26 02:48:10.473