You can find below detailed information on how to remove TrustLoke Toolbar for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall TrustLoke Toolbar from your PCTrustLoke
. Take a look here
for more information on TrustLoke. More details about the app TrustLoke Toolbar can be seen at http://TrustLoke.OurToolbar.com/
. TrustLoke Toolbar is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TrustLoke directory, depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for TrustLoke Toolbar is C:\Program Files (x86)\TrustLoke\uninstall.exe toolbar. The program's main executable file occupies 64.29 KB (65832 bytes) on disk and is named TrustLokeToolbarHelper.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in TrustLoke Toolbar. They occupy 159.58 KB (163408
bytes) on disk.
- TrustLokeToolbarHelper.exe (64.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (95.29 KB)
This web page is about TrustLoke Toolbar version 184.108.40.206
TrustLoke Toolbar is a program marketed by TrustLoke. Some users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to remove TrustLoke Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove TrustLoke Toolbar from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TrustLoke Toolbar or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TrustLoke Toolbar". If it is installed on your PC the TrustLoke Toolbar app will be found very quickly. After you click TrustLoke Toolbar in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about TrustLoke Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TrustLoke Toolbar:
- The web site of the program is: http://TrustLoke.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TrustLoke\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TrustLoke Toolbar.
8. After removing TrustLoke Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TrustLoke Toolbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TrustLoke Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TrustLoke Toolbar by TrustLoke from your PC, nor are we saying that TrustLoke Toolbar by TrustLoke is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove TrustLoke Toolbar in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-01 20:54:44.703