Trust Gaming Keyboard
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Trust Gaming Keyboard for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Trust Gaming Keyboard from your systemTrust
. Additional info about Trust can be seen here
. Click on http://www.trust.com
to get more information about Trust Gaming Keyboard on Trust's website. Trust Gaming Keyboard is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Gaming Keyboard folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Trust Gaming Keyboard is C:\Program Files (x86)\Gaming Keyboard\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 14.21 MB (14901248 bytes) on disk and is titled Gaming Keyboard.exe.
The executable files below are part of Trust Gaming Keyboard. They take an average of 15.08 MB (15810330
bytes) on disk.
- Gaming Keyboard.exe (14.21 MB)
- unins000.exe (887.78 KB)
Trust Gaming Keyboard is an application released by the software company Trust. Some people want to erase this program. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to erase Trust Gaming Keyboard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Trust Gaming Keyboard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Trust Gaming Keyboard or simply click the Search feature and type in "Trust Gaming Keyboard". If it is installed on your PC the Trust Gaming Keyboard program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Trust Gaming Keyboard in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Trust Gaming Keyboard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Trust Gaming Keyboard:
- The software company is: http://www.trust.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Gaming Keyboard\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Trust Gaming Keyboard.
8. After uninstalling Trust Gaming Keyboard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Trust Gaming Keyboard that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Trust Gaming Keyboard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Trust Gaming Keyboard by Trust from your computer, nor are we saying that Trust Gaming Keyboard by Trust is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Trust Gaming Keyboard supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-30 01:44:18.583