This page contains complete information on how to remove TruePianos 1.5.0 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall TruePianos 1.5.0 from your system4Front Technologies
. You can find out more on 4Front Technologies or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.truepianos.com
to get more info about TruePianos 1.5.0 on 4Front Technologies's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\TruePianos directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall TruePianos 1.5.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\TruePianos\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. TruePianos 1.5.0's primary file takes about 4.53 MB (4745312 bytes) and is called TruePianos.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside TruePianos 1.5.0. They take about 5.85 MB (6136468
bytes) on disk.
- TruePianos.exe (4.53 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The current web page applies to TruePianos 1.5.0 version 1.5.0
TruePianos 1.5.0 is a program offered by the software company 4Front Technologies. Some computer users want to erase it. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to erase TruePianos 1.5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall TruePianos 1.5.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TruePianos 1.5.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TruePianos 1.5.0". The TruePianos 1.5.0 app will be found very quickly. When you click TruePianos 1.5.0 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about TruePianos 1.5.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TruePianos 1.5.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.truepianos.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TruePianos\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TruePianos 1.5.0.
8. After uninstalling TruePianos 1.5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TruePianos 1.5.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TruePianos 1.5.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TruePianos 1.5.0 by 4Front Technologies from your PC, nor are we saying that TruePianos 1.5.0 by 4Front Technologies is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TruePianos 1.5.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-11 19:37:05.543