TrueMove hi-speed connection
This page contains complete information on how to remove TrueMove hi-speed connection for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall TrueMove hi-speed connection from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Please open http://www.huawei.com
if you want to read more on TrueMove hi-speed connection on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's web page. TrueMove hi-speed connection is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\TrueMove hi-speed connection directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling TrueMove hi-speed connection is C:\Program Files\TrueMove hi-speed connection\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. TrueMove hi-speed connection.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 502.00 KB (514048 bytes) on disk.
TrueMove hi-speed connection contains of the executables below. They take 5.13 MB (5380505
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (588.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- TrueMove hi-speed connection.exe (502.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (99.71 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (405.67 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (166.01 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (220.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (310.50 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (320.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.01 MB)
- ouc.exe (213.50 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (8.50 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (62.00 KB)
This data is about TrueMove hi-speed connection version 21.003.28.01.571
only. You can find below a few links to other TrueMove hi-speed connection releases:
TrueMove hi-speed connection is a program marketed by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some computer users try to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to remove TrueMove hi-speed connection is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete TrueMove hi-speed connection with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TrueMove hi-speed connection or simply click the Search field and type in "TrueMove hi-speed connection". If it exists on your system the TrueMove hi-speed connection application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click TrueMove hi-speed connection in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding TrueMove hi-speed connection, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TrueMove hi-speed connection:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TrueMove hi-speed connection\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TrueMove hi-speed connection.
8. After removing TrueMove hi-speed connection, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TrueMove hi-speed connection which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TrueMove hi-speed connection with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TrueMove hi-speed connection by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that TrueMove hi-speed connection by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TrueMove hi-speed connection supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-17 12:24:15.877