TrueFire 3 3.7.0
TrueFire 3 3.7.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall TrueFire 3 3.7.0 from your PCTrueFire
. Further information on TrueFire can be found here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\TrueFire 3 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for TrueFire 3 3.7.0 is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\TrueFire 3\Uninstall TrueFire 3.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled TrueFire 3.exe and its approximative size is 77.70 MB (81469952 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside TrueFire 3 3.7.0. They occupy about 78.07 MB (81863361
bytes) on disk.
- TrueFire 3.exe (77.70 MB)
- Uninstall TrueFire 3.exe (279.19 KB)
- elevate.exe (105.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.7.0
of TrueFire 3 3.7.0.
TrueFire 3 3.7.0 is a program offered by the software company TrueFire. Some people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall TrueFire 3 3.7.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove TrueFire 3 3.7.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TrueFire 3 3.7.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "TrueFire 3 3.7.0". The TrueFire 3 3.7.0 application will be found automatically. After you click TrueFire 3 3.7.0 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding TrueFire 3 3.7.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TrueFire 3 3.7.0.
8. After uninstalling TrueFire 3 3.7.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TrueFire 3 3.7.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TrueFire 3 3.7.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TrueFire 3 3.7.0 by TrueFire from your computer, nor are we saying that TrueFire 3 3.7.0 by TrueFire is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TrueFire 3 3.7.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 19:56:52.307