TrueConf Server 4.3.5
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove TrueConf Server 4.3.5 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall TrueConf Server 4.3.5 from your systemTrueConf
. Open here
for more info on TrueConf. You can get more details about TrueConf Server 4.3.5 at http://www.trueconf.ru
. Usually the TrueConf Server 4.3.5 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TrueConf Server folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove TrueConf Server 4.3.5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TrueConf Server\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. tc_server.exe is the TrueConf Server 4.3.5's primary executable file and it takes close to 5.58 MB (5855520 bytes) on disk.
TrueConf Server 4.3.5 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 43.94 MB (46073464
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- tc_rstr.exe (33.78 KB)
- tc_server.exe (5.58 MB)
- tc_transceiver.exe (6.11 MB)
- tc_transcoder.exe (5.80 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.51 MB)
- client.sign.exe (11.71 MB)
- Setup.exe (12.20 MB)
- ab.exe (73.50 KB)
- abs.exe (78.00 KB)
- htcacheclean.exe (75.50 KB)
- htdbm.exe (91.00 KB)
- htdigest.exe (60.50 KB)
- htpasswd.exe (86.50 KB)
- httxt2dbm.exe (47.00 KB)
- logresolve.exe (42.00 KB)
- openssl.exe (320.50 KB)
- rotatelogs.exe (57.00 KB)
- tc_webmgr.exe (20.50 KB)
- wintty.exe (13.00 KB)
- php.exe (59.50 KB)
The current page applies to TrueConf Server 4.3.5 version 4.3.5
TrueConf Server 4.3.5 is a program released by TrueConf. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to erase TrueConf Server 4.3.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall TrueConf Server 4.3.5 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TrueConf Server 4.3.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TrueConf Server 4.3.5". If it exists on your system the TrueConf Server 4.3.5 application will be found automatically. When you select TrueConf Server 4.3.5 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about TrueConf Server 4.3.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TrueConf Server 4.3.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.trueconf.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TrueConf Server\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TrueConf Server 4.3.5.
8. After uninstalling TrueConf Server 4.3.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TrueConf Server 4.3.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TrueConf Server 4.3.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TrueConf Server 4.3.5 by TrueConf from your computer, nor are we saying that TrueConf Server 4.3.5 by TrueConf is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TrueConf Server 4.3.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-06-21 09:13:28.720