TrueConf Online 6.5.1
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall TrueConf Online 6.5.1 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall TrueConf Online 6.5.1 from your computerTrueConf
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on TrueConf. More info about the app TrueConf Online 6.5.1 can be seen at www.trueconf.ru
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TrueConf Online directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall TrueConf Online 6.5.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TrueConf Online\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named TrueConf.exe and it has a size of 3.01 MB (3152672 bytes).
TrueConf Online 6.5.1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.16 MB (4358208
bytes) on disk.
- TrueConf.exe (3.01 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.5.1
of TrueConf Online 6.5.1.
TrueConf Online 6.5.1 is a program marketed by TrueConf. Some users want to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall TrueConf Online 6.5.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove TrueConf Online 6.5.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TrueConf Online 6.5.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TrueConf Online 6.5.1". The TrueConf Online 6.5.1 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select TrueConf Online 6.5.1 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about TrueConf Online 6.5.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TrueConf Online 6.5.1:
- The web site of the program is: www.trueconf.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TrueConf Online\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TrueConf Online 6.5.1.
8. After removing TrueConf Online 6.5.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TrueConf Online 6.5.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TrueConf Online 6.5.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TrueConf Online 6.5.1 by TrueConf from your PC, we are not saying that TrueConf Online 6.5.1 by TrueConf is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TrueConf Online 6.5.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-13 14:29:49.877