True Sword 5
True Sword 5 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall True Sword 5 from your systemSecurity Stronghold
. Additional info about Security Stronghold can be found here
. More information about the software True Sword 5 can be found at http://www.SecurityStronghold.com/
. True Sword 5 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\True Sword 5 directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for removing True Sword 5 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\True Sword 5\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled TrueSword5.exe and occupies 6.22 MB (6519736 bytes).
True Sword 5 is comprised of the following executables which take 9.38 MB (9837270
bytes) on disk:
- TrueSword5.exe (6.22 MB)
- TrueSwordInstaller.exe (793.50 KB)
- TrueSwordSchedule.exe (1.71 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The current web page applies to True Sword 5 version 5.4
alone. For other True Sword 5 versions please click below:
True Sword 5 is an application released by the software company Security Stronghold. Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to erase True Sword 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase True Sword 5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate True Sword 5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "True Sword 5". If it exists on your system the True Sword 5 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select True Sword 5 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about True Sword 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for True Sword 5:
- The software company is: http://www.SecurityStronghold.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\True Sword 5\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove True Sword 5.
8. After uninstalling True Sword 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of True Sword 5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing True Sword 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall True Sword 5 by Security Stronghold from your computer, nor are we saying that True Sword 5 by Security Stronghold is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall True Sword 5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-05 20:10:41.747