True Digital Plus
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall True Digital Plus for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall True Digital Plus from your systemDragonflyGame
. Go over here
for more info on DragonflyGame. You can see more info on True Digital Plus at http://sf2.gg.in.th/home/index.php
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\True Digital Plus\Special Force2 directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\True Digital Plus\Special Force2\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove True Digital Plus. DFUBG.exe is the True Digital Plus's primary executable file and it takes approximately 1.45 MB (1520848 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of True Digital Plus. They take about 11.87 MB (12446690
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DFUBG.exe (1.45 MB)
- DFUFG.exe (2.69 MB)
- uninst.exe (141.87 KB)
- AutoCollector.exe (7.00 KB)
- AutoReporter.exe (91.00 KB)
- AutoReporter.vshost.exe (13.99 KB)
- sf2.exe (7.48 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of True Digital Plus.
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove True Digital Plus.Generally, the following files remain on disk:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\G__Program Files_True Digital Plus_Special Force2_DFUBG_exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\DragonflyGame\True Digital Plus
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\True Digital Plus
True Digital Plus is a program offered by the software company DragonflyGame. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove True Digital Plus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete True Digital Plus from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find True Digital Plus or simply click the Search feature and type in "True Digital Plus". If it exists on your system the True Digital Plus application will be found very quickly. When you select True Digital Plus in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about True Digital Plus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for True Digital Plus:
- The web site of the program is: http://sf2.gg.in.th/home/index.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\True Digital Plus\Special Force2\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall True Digital Plus.
8. After removing True Digital Plus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of True Digital Plus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling True Digital Plus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove True Digital Plus by DragonflyGame from your computer, nor are we saying that True Digital Plus by DragonflyGame is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove True Digital Plus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 03:12:59.070