True Burner 1.1
True Burner 1.1 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall True Burner 1.1 from your computerGlorylogic
. Go over here
for more details on Glorylogic. More info about the software True Burner 1.1 can be found at http://www.glorylogic.com/
. True Burner 1.1 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\True Burner directory, regulated by the user's decision. True Burner 1.1's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\True Burner\unins000.exe. trueburner.exe is the True Burner 1.1's primary executable file and it takes approximately 1.08 MB (1127424 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in True Burner 1.1. They take 14.81 MB (15533785
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- audio.exe (1.58 MB)
- copy.exe (1.40 MB)
- data.exe (1.74 MB)
- discimage.exe (1.34 MB)
- dvdvideo.exe (1.64 MB)
- erase.exe (842.00 KB)
- image.exe (1.66 MB)
- info.exe (1.16 MB)
- mp3.exe (1.70 MB)
- trueburner.exe (1.08 MB)
- unins000.exe (707.71 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1
of True Burner 1.1.
If you are manually uninstalling True Burner 1.1 we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Frequently the following registry data will not be removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\True Burner_is1
True Burner 1.1 is a program offered by Glorylogic. Frequently, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to erase True Burner 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove True Burner 1.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find True Burner 1.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "True Burner 1.1". If it is installed on your PC the True Burner 1.1 app will be found very quickly. After you click True Burner 1.1 in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about True Burner 1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for True Burner 1.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.glorylogic.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\True Burner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove True Burner 1.1.
8. After removing True Burner 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of True Burner 1.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling True Burner 1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall True Burner 1.1 by Glorylogic from your computer, we are not saying that True Burner 1.1 by Glorylogic is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall True Burner 1.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-24 00:18:57.060