A way to uninstall TrucksBook from your system
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall TrucksBook for Windows. It was created for Windows by TrucksBook
. Further information on TrucksBook can be found here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can remove TrucksBook by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. TrucksBook's primary file takes around 841.89 KB (862096 bytes) and its name is msedge_proxy.exe.
TrucksBook contains of the executables below. They occupy 20.27 MB (21259744
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.83 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (841.89 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (812.89 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (97.89 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.50 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (1,023.89 KB)
- msedgewebview2.exe (2.41 MB)
- msedge_pwa_launcher.exe (1.41 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (1.01 MB)
- ie_to_edge_stub.exe (479.89 KB)
- setup.exe (3.49 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
A way to uninstall TrucksBook using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
TrucksBook is an application offered by the software company TrucksBook. Some users decide to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to uninstall TrucksBook is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TrucksBook or simply click the Search field and type in "TrucksBook". If it is installed on your PC the TrucksBook program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select TrucksBook in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding TrucksBook, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TrucksBook.
8. After uninstalling TrucksBook, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TrucksBook which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TrucksBook using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove TrucksBook by TrucksBook from your PC, we are not saying that TrucksBook by TrucksBook is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove TrucksBook supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2021-01-04 22:41:04.883