Tropico 4: Apocalypse
Tropico 4: Apocalypse is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Tropico 4: Apocalypse from your PCGameStop
. More information on GameStop can be seen here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Kalypso Media\Tropico 4 - Apocalypse directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files\Kalypso Media\Tropico 4 - Apocalypse\UninstHelper.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Tropico 4: Apocalypse. ssed.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 96.50 KB (98816 bytes) on disk.
Tropico 4: Apocalypse is comprised of the following executables which occupy 154.27 KB (157968
bytes) on disk:
- ssed.exe (96.50 KB)
- UninstHelper.exe (57.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4
of Tropico 4: Apocalypse.
Tropico 4: Apocalypse is an application by the software company GameStop. Some users try to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Tropico 4: Apocalypse is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Tropico 4: Apocalypse from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Tropico 4: Apocalypse or simply click the Search field and type in "Tropico 4: Apocalypse". If it exists on your system the Tropico 4: Apocalypse app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Tropico 4: Apocalypse in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Tropico 4: Apocalypse, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Tropico 4: Apocalypse.
8. After removing Tropico 4: Apocalypse, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Tropico 4: Apocalypse which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Tropico 4: Apocalypse with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Tropico 4: Apocalypse by GameStop from your computer, we are not saying that Tropico 4: Apocalypse by GameStop is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Tropico 4: Apocalypse in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 07:31:43.980