You can find below detailed information on how to remove TrojanHunter 6.1 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall TrojanHunter 6.1 from your PCBytelayer AB
. Take a look here
for more info on Bytelayer AB. More information about the program TrojanHunter 6.1 can be seen at http://www.bytelayer.com
. TrojanHunter 6.1 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TrojanHunter directory, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\TrojanHunter\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall TrojanHunter 6.1. TrojanHunter.exe is the TrojanHunter 6.1's main executable file and it takes circa 2.73 MB (2866376 bytes) on disk.
TrojanHunter 6.1 contains of the executables below. They take 4.68 MB (4908320
bytes) on disk.
- InstallLicense.exe (629.70 KB)
- LiveUpdate.exe (667.70 KB)
- TrojanHunter.exe (2.73 MB)
- unins000.exe (696.70 KB)
This data is about TrojanHunter 6.1 version 6.1
TrojanHunter 6.1 is a program marketed by Bytelayer AB. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall TrojanHunter 6.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete TrojanHunter 6.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TrojanHunter 6.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "TrojanHunter 6.1". The TrojanHunter 6.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select TrojanHunter 6.1 in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about TrojanHunter 6.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TrojanHunter 6.1:
- The software company is: http://www.bytelayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TrojanHunter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TrojanHunter 6.1.
8. After removing TrojanHunter 6.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TrojanHunter 6.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TrojanHunter 6.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TrojanHunter 6.1 by Bytelayer AB from your PC, nor are we saying that TrojanHunter 6.1 by Bytelayer AB is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove TrojanHunter 6.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 09:27:54.410