This page is about TrojanHunter 5.6 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall TrojanHunter 5.6 from your systemBytelayer AB
. You can read more on Bytelayer AB or check for application updates here
. More data about the program TrojanHunter 5.6 can be found at http://www.bytelayer.com
. TrojanHunter 5.6 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TrojanHunter 5.6 directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\TrojanHunter 5.6\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall TrojanHunter 5.6. TrojanHunter.exe is the TrojanHunter 5.6's primary executable file and it occupies close to 1.00 MB (1050064 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with TrojanHunter 5.6. They occupy about 10.09 MB (10582865
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstallLicense.exe (263.95 KB)
- thcl.exe (5.44 MB)
- THGuard.exe (1.03 MB)
- TrojanHunter.exe (1.00 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
- SubmitFiles.exe (868.00 KB)
- LiveUpdate.exe (847.95 KB)
The current page applies to TrojanHunter 5.6 version 5.6
TrojanHunter 5.6 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall TrojanHunter 5.6:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall TrojanHunter 5.6:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\TrojanHunter
- C:\Program Files\TrojanHunter 5.6
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\TrojanHunter\TreeState.dat
- C:\Program Files\TrojanHunter 5.6\DebugLog.txt
- C:\Program Files\TrojanHunter 5.6\IL.ini
- C:\Program Files\TrojanHunter 5.6\Quarantine\h0e9.dat
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Mischel Internet Security\TrojanHunter
TrojanHunter 5.6 is an application released by Bytelayer AB. Some users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to erase TrojanHunter 5.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall TrojanHunter 5.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TrojanHunter 5.6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TrojanHunter 5.6". If it is installed on your PC the TrojanHunter 5.6 app will be found automatically. After you click TrojanHunter 5.6 in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about TrojanHunter 5.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TrojanHunter 5.6:
- The publisher is: http://www.bytelayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TrojanHunter 5.6\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TrojanHunter 5.6.
8. After uninstalling TrojanHunter 5.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TrojanHunter 5.6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TrojanHunter 5.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TrojanHunter 5.6 by Bytelayer AB from your computer, we are not saying that TrojanHunter 5.6 by Bytelayer AB is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TrojanHunter 5.6 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-27 09:06:54.147