You can find below details on how to uninstall TrojanCut for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall TrojanCut from your systemTruecutSecurity
. Take a look here
for more information on TruecutSecurity. Click on http://www.truecutsecurity.com
to get more facts about TrojanCut on TruecutSecurity's website. TrojanCut is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\TrueCutSecurity directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files\TrueCutSecurity\tc_un.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall TrojanCut. TrojanCut.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 735.17 KB (752816 bytes) on disk.
TrojanCut contains of the executables below. They occupy 31.74 MB (33282960
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- tc_8SR.exe (29.17 KB)
- TC_AU.exe (384.67 KB)
- TC_FLTR.exe (14.26 MB)
- TC_IO32.exe (33.67 KB)
- TC_KB32.exe (27.17 KB)
- TC_RA.exe (25.67 KB)
- tc_set.exe (43.17 KB)
- tc_svr.exe (12.40 KB)
- tc_un.exe (361.17 KB)
- TrojanCut.exe (735.17 KB)
The current page applies to TrojanCut version 184.108.40.2067
alone. You can find below info on other versions of TrojanCut:
TrojanCut is a program released by the software company TruecutSecurity. Sometimes, people want to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to remove TrojanCut is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase TrojanCut from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TrojanCut or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TrojanCut". If it is installed on your PC the TrojanCut program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click TrojanCut in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about TrojanCut, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TrojanCut:
- The software company is: http://www.truecutsecurity.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TrueCutSecurity\tc_un.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TrojanCut.
8. After removing TrojanCut, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TrojanCut which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TrojanCut with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TrojanCut by TruecutSecurity from your computer, nor are we saying that TrojanCut by TruecutSecurity is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TrojanCut supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-28 20:16:50.323