Trojan Remover is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Trojan Remover from your systemSimply Super Software
. Go over here
for more information on Simply Super Software. Click on http://www.simplysup.com/support/
to get more info about Trojan Remover on Simply Super Software's website. Usually the Trojan Remover application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Trojan Remover directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Trojan Remover is C:\Program Files (x86)\Trojan Remover\unins000.exe. Rmvtrjan.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 5.53 MB (5794832 bytes) on disk.
Trojan Remover is composed of the following executables which occupy 16.98 MB (17810024
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Rmvtrjan.exe (5.53 MB)
- Sschk.exe (413.48 KB)
- TRFunc64.exe (1.69 MB)
- trjscan.exe (3.45 MB)
- trunins.exe (2.38 MB)
- trupd.exe (2.04 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.50 MB)
The current page applies to Trojan Remover version 220.127.116.1160
only. You can find here a few links to other Trojan Remover versions:
...click to view all...
Trojan Remover is a program marketed by the software company Simply Super Software. Frequently, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to remove Trojan Remover is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Trojan Remover from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Trojan Remover or simply click the Search feature and type in "Trojan Remover". If it exists on your system the Trojan Remover application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Trojan Remover in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Trojan Remover, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Trojan Remover:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.simplysup.com/support/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Trojan Remover\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Trojan Remover.
8. After removing Trojan Remover, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Trojan Remover which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Trojan Remover using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Trojan Remover by Simply Super Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Trojan Remover by Simply Super Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Trojan Remover supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-28 01:50:02.093