Trojan Remover is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Trojan Remover from your systemSimply Super Software
. Go over here
for more information on Simply Super Software. Click on http://www.simplysup.com/support/
to get more info about Trojan Remover on Simply Super Software's website. Usually the Trojan Remover application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Trojan Remover directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Trojan Remover is C:\Program Files (x86)\Trojan Remover\unins000.exe. Rmvtrjan.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 5.53 MB (5794832 bytes) on disk.
Trojan Remover is composed of the following executables which occupy 16.98 MB (17810024
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Rmvtrjan.exe (5.53 MB)
- Sschk.exe (413.48 KB)
- TRFunc64.exe (1.69 MB)
- trjscan.exe (3.45 MB)
- trunins.exe (2.38 MB)
- trupd.exe (2.04 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.50 MB)
The current page applies to Trojan Remover version 188.8.131.5260
only. You can find here a few links to other Trojan Remover versions:
...click to view all...
Trojan Remover is a program marketed by the software company Simply Super Software. Frequently, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to remove Trojan Remover is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Trojan Remover from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Trojan Remover or simply click the Search feature and type in "Trojan Remover". The Trojan Remover application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Trojan Remover in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Trojan Remover, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Trojan Remover:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.simplysup.com/support/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Trojan Remover\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Trojan Remover.
8. After removing Trojan Remover, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Trojan Remover which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Trojan Remover using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Trojan Remover by Simply Super Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Trojan Remover by Simply Super Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Trojan Remover supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-28 01:50:02.093