This web page contains complete information on how to remove Trivia Machine for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Trivia Machine from your systemGameHouse, Inc.
. Further information on GameHouse, Inc. can be seen here
. You can get more details about Trivia Machine at http://www.gamehouse.com/
. Trivia Machine's entire uninstall command line is C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\TRIVIA~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\TRIVIA~1\INSTALL.LOG. Trivia Machine's main file takes around 6.61 MB (6932373 bytes) and is named TriviaMachine.exe.
The following executables are contained in Trivia Machine. They take 6.77 MB (7094677
bytes) on disk.
- TriviaMachine.exe (6.61 MB)
- UNWISE.EXE (158.50 KB)
For more Trivia Machine versions please click below:
Several files, folders and registry entries can be left behind when you remove Trivia Machine from your computer.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trivia Machine
Trivia Machine is a program released by the software company GameHouse, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Trivia Machine is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Trivia Machine from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Trivia Machine or simply click the Search field and type in "Trivia Machine". The Trivia Machine app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Trivia Machine in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Trivia Machine, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Trivia Machine:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gamehouse.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\TRIVIA~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\TRIVIA~1\INSTALL.LOG
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Trivia Machine.
8. After removing Trivia Machine, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Trivia Machine which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Trivia Machine with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Trivia Machine by GameHouse, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Trivia Machine by GameHouse, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Trivia Machine in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 05:25:10.843