This web page contains complete information on how to remove Trivia Machine for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Trivia Machine from your systemGameHouse, Inc.
. Further information on GameHouse, Inc. can be seen here
. You can get more details about Trivia Machine at http://www.gamehouse.com/
. Trivia Machine's entire uninstall command line is C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\TRIVIA~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\TRIVIA~1\INSTALL.LOG. Trivia Machine's main file takes around 6.61 MB (6932373 bytes) and is named TriviaMachine.exe.
The following executables are contained in Trivia Machine. They take 6.77 MB (7094677
bytes) on disk.
- TriviaMachine.exe (6.61 MB)
- UNWISE.EXE (158.50 KB)
For more Trivia Machine versions please click below:
Several files, folders and registry entries can be left behind when you remove Trivia Machine from your computer.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trivia Machine
Trivia Machine is a program released by the software company GameHouse, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Trivia Machine is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Trivia Machine from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Trivia Machine or simply activate the Search field and type in "Trivia Machine". The Trivia Machine application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Trivia Machine in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Trivia Machine, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Trivia Machine:
- The software company is: http://www.gamehouse.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\TRIVIA~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\TRIVIA~1\INSTALL.LOG
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Trivia Machine.
8. After removing Trivia Machine, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Trivia Machine which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Trivia Machine with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Trivia Machine by GameHouse, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Trivia Machine by GameHouse, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Trivia Machine in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-05 05:25:10.843