Triplot 4.1.2 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Triplot 4.1.2 from your systemTodd A. Thompson
. More information about Todd A. Thompson can be read here
. Further information about Triplot 4.1.2 can be found at http://mypage.iu.edu/~tthomps/programs
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Triplot directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Triplot 4.1.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Triplot\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 384.00 KB (393216 bytes) on disk and is labeled triplot.exe.
Triplot 4.1.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.07 MB (1121562
bytes) on disk.
- triplot.exe (384.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (711.28 KB)
The current web page applies to Triplot 4.1.2 version 4.1.2
Triplot 4.1.2 is an application released by the software company Todd A. Thompson. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Triplot 4.1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Triplot 4.1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Triplot 4.1.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Triplot 4.1.2". If it exists on your system the Triplot 4.1.2 app will be found automatically. After you click Triplot 4.1.2 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Triplot 4.1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Triplot 4.1.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://mypage.iu.edu/~tthomps/programs
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Triplot\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Triplot 4.1.2.
8. After uninstalling Triplot 4.1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Triplot 4.1.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Triplot 4.1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Triplot 4.1.2 by Todd A. Thompson from your PC, nor are we saying that Triplot 4.1.2 by Todd A. Thompson is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Triplot 4.1.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 08:30:45.773