Triolan DDD++ 2.7
Triolan DDD++ 2.7 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Triolan DDD++ 2.7 from your PCDamaks
. Go over here
for more information on Damaks. More details about the app Triolan DDD++ 2.7 can be seen at http://ddd-dc.ru/
. Triolan DDD++ 2.7 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Triolan DDD++ directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. Triolan DDD++ 2.7's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Triolan DDD++\Uninstall\unins000.exe". ddd++.exe is the Triolan DDD++ 2.7's primary executable file and it takes close to 6.77 MB (7103080 bytes) on disk.
Triolan DDD++ 2.7 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.97 MB (8357551
bytes) on disk.
- ddd++.exe (6.77 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.20 MB)
This page is about Triolan DDD++ 2.7 version 2.7
Triolan DDD++ 2.7 is an application released by the software company Damaks. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to erase Triolan DDD++ 2.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Triolan DDD++ 2.7 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Triolan DDD++ 2.7 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Triolan DDD++ 2.7". If it exists on your system the Triolan DDD++ 2.7 app will be found very quickly. When you select Triolan DDD++ 2.7 in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Triolan DDD++ 2.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Triolan DDD++ 2.7:
- The web site of the program is: http://ddd-dc.ru/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Triolan DDD++\Uninstall\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Triolan DDD++ 2.7.
8. After uninstalling Triolan DDD++ 2.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Triolan DDD++ 2.7 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Triolan DDD++ 2.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Triolan DDD++ 2.7 by Damaks from your PC, nor are we saying that Triolan DDD++ 2.7 by Damaks is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Triolan DDD++ 2.7 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-15 22:46:49.450