Triolan DDD++ 2.5
Triolan DDD++ 2.5 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Triolan DDD++ 2.5 from your PCDamaks
. You can read more on Damaks or check for application updates here
. Click on http://ddd-dc.ru/
to get more details about Triolan DDD++ 2.5 on Damaks's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Triolan DDD++ directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. "C:\Program Files\Triolan DDD++\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Triolan DDD++ 2.5. ddd++.exe is the Triolan DDD++ 2.5's primary executable file and it takes about 6.66 MB (6979584 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Triolan DDD++ 2.5. They occupy 7.49 MB (7856793
bytes) on disk.
- ddd++.exe (6.66 MB)
- unins000.exe (856.65 KB)
The current page applies to Triolan DDD++ 2.5 version 2.5
Triolan DDD++ 2.5 is a program offered by the software company Damaks. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to remove Triolan DDD++ 2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Triolan DDD++ 2.5 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Triolan DDD++ 2.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Triolan DDD++ 2.5". If it is installed on your PC the Triolan DDD++ 2.5 application will be found very quickly. After you click Triolan DDD++ 2.5 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Triolan DDD++ 2.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Triolan DDD++ 2.5:
- The publisher is: http://ddd-dc.ru/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Triolan DDD++\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Triolan DDD++ 2.5.
8. After uninstalling Triolan DDD++ 2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Triolan DDD++ 2.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Triolan DDD++ 2.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Triolan DDD++ 2.5 by Damaks from your computer, nor are we saying that Triolan DDD++ 2.5 by Damaks is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Triolan DDD++ 2.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-27 13:50:15.080