This info is about Triogical v2.01 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Triogical v2.01 from your computerJйrйmy Routier & Alain Decayeux
. More data about Jйrйmy Routier & Alain Decayeux can be seen here
. Please open http://www.triogical.com
if you want to read more on Triogical v2.01 on Jйrйmy Routier & Alain Decayeux's website. Triogical v2.01 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Triogical2 directory, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Triogical2\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Triogical v2.01. Triogical v2.01's main file takes about 3.48 MB (3645440 bytes) and its name is triogical.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Triogical v2.01. They take 3.55 MB (3722191
bytes) on disk.
- triogical.exe (3.48 MB)
- unins000.exe (74.95 KB)
This page is about Triogical v2.01 version 2.01
Triogical v2.01 is a program marketed by Jйrйmy Routier & Alain Decayeux. Frequently, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Triogical v2.01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Triogical v2.01 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Triogical v2.01 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Triogical v2.01". If it is installed on your PC the Triogical v2.01 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Triogical v2.01 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Triogical v2.01, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Triogical v2.01:
- The publisher is: http://www.triogical.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Triogical2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Triogical v2.01.
8. After removing Triogical v2.01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Triogical v2.01 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Triogical v2.01 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Triogical v2.01 by Jйrйmy Routier & Alain Decayeux from your PC, we are not saying that Triogical v2.01 by Jйrйmy Routier & Alain Decayeux is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Triogical v2.01 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-12 18:09:40.580