Trinity Media Player
This page is about Trinity Media Player for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Trinity Media Player from your systemTrinity Company
. You can find out more on Trinity Company or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.mytrinity.com.ua
to get more details about Trinity Media Player on Trinity Company's website. Trinity Media Player is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Trinity Media Player directory, subject to the user's choice. Trinity Media Player's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Trinity Media Player\unins000.exe. Trinity Media Player's main file takes about 2.57 MB (2690048 bytes) and its name is trinity_player.exe.
Trinity Media Player contains of the executables below. They take 26.18 MB (27454404
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TMP_Admin.exe (20.90 KB)
- TM_Installer.exe (81.50 KB)
- trinity_player.exe (2.57 MB)
- unins000.exe (699.36 KB)
- unzip.exe (164.00 KB)
- dotnetfx.exe (22.42 MB)
- TrinityService.exe (258.50 KB)
This page is about Trinity Media Player version 2.2.10
only. You can find below info on other versions of Trinity Media Player:
Trinity Media Player is an application offered by Trinity Company. Some people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Trinity Media Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Trinity Media Player from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Trinity Media Player or simply click the Search feature and type in "Trinity Media Player". If it exists on your system the Trinity Media Player application will be found very quickly. When you select Trinity Media Player in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Trinity Media Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Trinity Media Player:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mytrinity.com.ua
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Trinity Media Player\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Trinity Media Player.
8. After uninstalling Trinity Media Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Trinity Media Player which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Trinity Media Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Trinity Media Player by Trinity Company from your PC, nor are we saying that Trinity Media Player by Trinity Company is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Trinity Media Player in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-16 20:28:31.930