Trine is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Trine from your PCR.G. Mechanics, Panky
. More information on R.G. Mechanics, Panky can be found here
. More info about the application Trine can be seen at http://tapochek.net/
. The application is often installed in the C:\Trine folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Trine is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Trine\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled unins000.exe and occupies 972.61 KB (995951 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Trine. They occupy about 972.61 KB (995951
bytes) on disk.
Trine is an application marketed by R.G. Mechanics, Panky. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Trine is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Trine from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Trine or simply click the Search feature and type in "Trine". If it is installed on your PC the Trine application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Trine in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Trine, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Trine:
- The software company is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Trine\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Trine.
8. After removing Trine, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Trine which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Trine using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Trine by R.G. Mechanics, Panky from your PC, nor are we saying that Trine by R.G. Mechanics, Panky is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Trine supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-07 22:00:30.960