This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Trine for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Trine from your PCGOG.com
. Go over here
where you can get more info on GOG.com. You can get more details related to Trine at http://www.gog.com
. Usually the Trine program is found in the C:\Program Files\GOG.com\Trine directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Trine is C:\Program Files\GOG.com\Trine\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named trine_launcher.exe and its approximative size is 892.00 KB (913408 bytes).
Trine installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.76 MB (8136019
bytes) on disk.
- trine.exe (4.84 MB)
- trine_launcher.exe (892.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (2.04 MB)
Trine is a program marketed by GOG.com. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Trine is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Trine using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Trine or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Trine". If it exists on your system the Trine program will be found very quickly. When you click Trine in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Trine, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Trine:
- The publisher is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GOG.com\Trine\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Trine.
8. After removing Trine, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Trine which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Trine with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Trine by GOG.com from your computer, we are not saying that Trine by GOG.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Trine supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-23 11:15:55.223