Tricky Dwarfs 1.0
This info is about Tricky Dwarfs 1.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Tricky Dwarfs 1.0 from your PCFreeGames4Rest
. Take a look here
where you can read more on FreeGames4Rest. More info about the application Tricky Dwarfs 1.0 can be found at http://www.FreeGames4Rest.com/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Tricky Dwarfs folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Tricky Dwarfs 1.0 is "C:\Program Files\Tricky Dwarfs\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named tricky-dwarfs.exe and it has a size of 267.50 KB (273920 bytes).
Tricky Dwarfs 1.0 is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.97 MB (3111535
bytes) on disk:
- tricky-dwarfs.exe (267.50 KB)
- tricky-dwarfsgame.exe (1.91 MB)
- unins000.exe (820.26 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Tricky Dwarfs 1.0.
Tricky Dwarfs 1.0 is a program offered by the software company FreeGames4Rest. Frequently, users try to erase it. This is hard because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Tricky Dwarfs 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Tricky Dwarfs 1.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Tricky Dwarfs 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Tricky Dwarfs 1.0". The Tricky Dwarfs 1.0 program will be found automatically. When you select Tricky Dwarfs 1.0 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Tricky Dwarfs 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tricky Dwarfs 1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.FreeGames4Rest.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Tricky Dwarfs\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Tricky Dwarfs 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Tricky Dwarfs 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Tricky Dwarfs 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Tricky Dwarfs 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Tricky Dwarfs 1.0 by FreeGames4Rest from your PC, nor are we saying that Tricky Dwarfs 1.0 by FreeGames4Rest is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Tricky Dwarfs 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 16:00:27.577