Tricks And Treats 1.1.0
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Tricks And Treats 1.1.0 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Tricks And Treats 1.1.0 from your systemSGAMR
. You can read more on SGAMR or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on Tricks And Treats 1.1.0 at http://sgamr.com
. Usually the Tricks And Treats 1.1.0 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tricks And Treats directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Tricks And Treats 1.1.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Tricks And Treats\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 835.22 KB (855269 bytes) on disk and is named hp.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Tricks And Treats 1.1.0. They take 891.95 KB (913354
bytes) on disk.
- hp.exe (835.22 KB)
- uninst.exe (56.72 KB)
The current page applies to Tricks And Treats 1.1.0 version 1.1.0
Tricks And Treats 1.1.0 is an application marketed by the software company SGAMR. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY manner to erase Tricks And Treats 1.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Tricks And Treats 1.1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Tricks And Treats 1.1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Tricks And Treats 1.1.0". If it exists on your system the Tricks And Treats 1.1.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Tricks And Treats 1.1.0 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Tricks And Treats 1.1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tricks And Treats 1.1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://sgamr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Tricks And Treats\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Tricks And Treats 1.1.0.
8. After removing Tricks And Treats 1.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Tricks And Treats 1.1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Tricks And Treats 1.1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Tricks And Treats 1.1.0 by SGAMR from your computer, we are not saying that Tricks And Treats 1.1.0 by SGAMR is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Tricks And Treats 1.1.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 17:35:33.017