Tribute Center is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Tribute Center from your computerFrazer Consultants
. You can read more on Frazer Consultants or check for application updates here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tribute Center folder (same installation drive as Windows). Tribute Center's full uninstall command line is C:\Windows\Tribute Center\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called Tribute.exe and it has a size of 1.54 MB (1610752 bytes).
The executables below are part of Tribute Center. They take an average of 1.85 MB (1942528
bytes) on disk.
- lame.exe (324.00 KB)
- Tribute.exe (1.54 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.4.2
of Tribute Center. You can find here a few links to other Tribute Center releases:
Tribute Center is a program released by the software company Frazer Consultants. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Tribute Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Tribute Center from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Tribute Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "Tribute Center". The Tribute Center program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Tribute Center in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Tribute Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Tribute Center.
8. After uninstalling Tribute Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Tribute Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Tribute Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Tribute Center by Frazer Consultants from your computer, nor are we saying that Tribute Center by Frazer Consultants is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Tribute Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-24 14:44:20.420