This page is about Tribes Vengeance for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Tribes Vengeance from your systemThe Tribes Community
. Check out here
for more info on The Tribes Community. Please follow http://tribesrevengeance.com/
if you want to read more on Tribes Vengeance on The Tribes Community's web page. Tribes Vengeance is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VUGames directory, regulated by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Tribes Vengeance is C:\Program Files (x86)\VUGames\unins000.exe. TV_CD_DVD.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.04 MB (2142208 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Tribes Vengeance. They take about 7.16 MB (7505569
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (715.66 KB)
- TV Server Browser.exe (64.00 KB)
- IGEffectsConfigurator.exe (240.00 KB)
- Mojo.exe (484.00 KB)
- TV Key Generator.exe (1.23 MB)
- TV Resolution Fixer.exe (24.00 KB)
- TVEd.exe (2.05 MB)
- TV_CD_DVD.exe (2.04 MB)
- UCC.exe (100.00 KB)
- TVCacheMgr.exe (244.00 KB)
Tribes Vengeance is a program released by The Tribes Community. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Tribes Vengeance is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Tribes Vengeance with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Tribes Vengeance or simply activate the Search field and type in "Tribes Vengeance". If it is installed on your PC the Tribes Vengeance app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Tribes Vengeance in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Tribes Vengeance, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tribes Vengeance:
- The web site of the program is: http://tribesrevengeance.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VUGames\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Tribes Vengeance.
8. After uninstalling Tribes Vengeance, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Tribes Vengeance that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Tribes Vengeance using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Tribes Vengeance by The Tribes Community from your computer, we are not saying that Tribes Vengeance by The Tribes Community is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Tribes Vengeance supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-10 17:58:09.030