You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Tribes Ascend for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Tribes Ascend from your PCHi-Rez Studios
. Check out here
where you can read more on Hi-Rez Studios. Usually the Tribes Ascend application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGames\tribes directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Tribes Ascend's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGamesDiagAndSupport.exe" uninstall=10. The program's main executable file has a size of 16.48 MB (17276416 bytes) on disk and is titled TribesAscend.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Tribes Ascend. They occupy about 150.05 MB (157335912
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Autoreporter.exe (40.50 KB)
- directx_Jun2010_redist.exe (95.63 MB)
- InstallHirezService.exe (12.62 MB)
- ProxyInstallShield.exe (57.00 KB)
- UE3Redist.exe (24.40 MB)
- AwesomiumProcess.exe (443.30 KB)
- HirezBridge.exe (11.50 KB)
- ReduxDecompress.exe (23.50 KB)
- texturecachetool-mt.exe (302.50 KB)
- TribesAscend.exe (16.48 MB)
- UE3ShaderCompileWorker.exe (67.27 KB)
The current page applies to Tribes Ascend version 1.0.961.0
only. For other Tribes Ascend versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Tribes Ascend is a program by the software company Hi-Rez Studios. Some people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Tribes Ascend is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Tribes Ascend with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Tribes Ascend or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Tribes Ascend". If it exists on your system the Tribes Ascend app will be found automatically. After you click Tribes Ascend in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Tribes Ascend, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Tribes Ascend.
8. After removing Tribes Ascend, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Tribes Ascend that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Tribes Ascend with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Tribes Ascend by Hi-Rez Studios from your computer, we are not saying that Tribes Ascend by Hi-Rez Studios is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Tribes Ascend in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-14 18:44:40.040