You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Tribal Wars for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Tribal Wars from your PCSweetLabs
. Open here
for more info on SweetLabs. Usually the Tribal Wars program is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Tribal Wars is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled ServiceHostApp.exe and occupies 7.51 MB (7874048 bytes).
The executables below are part of Tribal Wars. They take an average of 19.90 MB (20869632
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (9.40 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.1
of Tribal Wars.
Tribal Wars is an application released by SweetLabs. Sometimes, people want to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to remove Tribal Wars is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Tribal Wars from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Tribal Wars or simply click the Search field and type in "Tribal Wars". If it is installed on your PC the Tribal Wars app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Tribal Wars in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Tribal Wars, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Tribal Wars.
8. After uninstalling Tribal Wars, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Tribal Wars which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Tribal Wars using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Tribal Wars by SweetLabs from your PC, we are not saying that Tribal Wars by SweetLabs is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Tribal Wars supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 23:09:28.180