Trials on Tatooine
This page is about Trials on Tatooine for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Trials on Tatooine from your computerILMxLAB
. Further information on ILMxLAB can be found here
. Trials on Tatooine is normally set up in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Trials on Tatooine directory, depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Trials on Tatooine is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Trials on Tatooine's main file takes about 2.72 MB (2851408 bytes) and its name is Steam.exe.
Trials on Tatooine is composed of the following executables which take 336.23 MB (352558968
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (374.08 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.72 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (499.58 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (554.08 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.24 MB)
- uninstall.exe (138.20 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.79 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.38 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (383.58 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (373.58 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
- GTA5.exe (50.36 MB)
- GTAVLauncher.exe (19.91 MB)
- Social-Club-v18.104.22.168-Setup.exe (54.57 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
- removeusbhelper.exe (33.81 KB)
- vrcmd.exe (89.31 KB)
- vrcompositor.exe (1.24 MB)
- vrpathreg.exe (84.81 KB)
- vrserver.exe (994.81 KB)
- vrcmd.exe (102.81 KB)
- vrcompositor.exe (1.59 MB)
- vrpathreg.exe (109.31 KB)
- vrserver.exe (1.28 MB)
- hellovr_sdl.exe (118.81 KB)
- restarthelper.exe (29.81 KB)
- vrdashboard.exe (2.46 MB)
- vrmonitor.exe (1.43 MB)
- USBDeview.exe (62.59 KB)
- lighthouse_console.exe (410.31 KB)
- lighthouse_watchman_update.exe (152.81 KB)
- vivebtdriver.exe (2.64 MB)
- vivelink.exe (5.32 MB)
- vivetools.exe (2.90 MB)
- steamvr_desktop_game_theater.exe (20.25 MB)
- steamvr_room_setup.exe (20.39 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vrperftestviewer.exe (151.78 KB)
- vconsole2.exe (6.72 MB)
- vr.exe (378.00 KB)
- awesomium_process.exe (39.47 KB)
- Tabletop Simulator.exe (16.02 MB)
Many files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be uninstalled when you want to remove Trials on Tatooine from your computer.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 381940
Trials on Tatooine is a program released by the software company ILMxLAB. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Trials on Tatooine is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Trials on Tatooine from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Trials on Tatooine or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Trials on Tatooine". The Trials on Tatooine application will be found automatically. After you select Trials on Tatooine in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Trials on Tatooine, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Trials on Tatooine.
8. After removing Trials on Tatooine, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Trials on Tatooine that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Trials on Tatooine with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Trials on Tatooine by ILMxLAB from your PC, we are not saying that Trials on Tatooine by ILMxLAB is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Trials on Tatooine supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 02:09:29.453