Trials Fusion is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Trials Fusion from your systemModern, Inc.
. Further information on Modern, Inc. can be found here
. Please open http://www.mgi.ir/
if you want to read more on Trials Fusion on Modern, Inc.'s web page. Trials Fusion is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Modern\Trials Fusion directory, depending on the user's decision. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Modern\Trials Fusion\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Trials Fusion. The application's main executable file has a size of 15.02 MB (15754768 bytes) on disk and is named trials_fusion.exe.
Trials Fusion is comprised of the following executables which take 131.51 MB (137893459
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- GDFInstall.exe (90.52 KB)
- GEFirewall.exe (79.02 KB)
- GEFirewall_rem.exe (79.02 KB)
- trials_fusion.exe (15.02 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (524.84 KB)
- UplayInstaller.exe (59.77 MB)
- KB971512-x64.exe (48.00 KB)
- KB971512-x86.exe (48.00 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Client_x86_x64.exe (41.01 MB)
- unins_vista.exe (31.91 KB)
- uplay_string.exe (42.91 KB)
- uplay_string_vista.exe (31.91 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.84 MB)
- vcredist_x86_2008SP1.exe (4.02 MB)
- vcredist_x86_sp1.exe (4.76 MB)
Numerous files, folders and registry entries can not be removed when you want to remove Trials Fusion from your PC.Folders that were left behind:
The files below remain on your disk by Trials Fusion's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Trials Fusion is a program released by Modern, Inc.. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Trials Fusion is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Trials Fusion from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Trials Fusion or simply click the Search field and type in "Trials Fusion". If it exists on your system the Trials Fusion program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Trials Fusion in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Trials Fusion, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Trials Fusion:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mgi.ir/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Modern\Trials Fusion\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Trials Fusion.
8. After removing Trials Fusion, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Trials Fusion that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Trials Fusion with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Trials Fusion by Modern, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Trials Fusion by Modern, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Trials Fusion in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-20 21:36:00.360