TriDef VR 1.4
This page contains thorough information on how to remove TriDef VR 1.4 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall TriDef VR 1.4 from your systemDynamic Digital Depth Australia Pty Ltd
. Further information on Dynamic Digital Depth Australia Pty Ltd can be seen here
. TriDef VR 1.4 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TriDef\VR directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can remove TriDef VR 1.4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TriDef\VR\uninstall-vr-pkg.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. uninstall-vr-pkg.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 263.90 KB (270229 bytes) on disk.
TriDef VR 1.4 contains of the executables below. They take 263.90 KB (270229
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall-vr-pkg.exe (263.90 KB)
The current page applies to TriDef VR 1.4 version 1.4
If planning to uninstall TriDef VR 1.4 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
TriDef VR 1.4 is an application released by Dynamic Digital Depth Australia Pty Ltd. Frequently, people want to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to erase TriDef VR 1.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove TriDef VR 1.4 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TriDef VR 1.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TriDef VR 1.4". If it is installed on your PC the TriDef VR 1.4 application will be found automatically. After you select TriDef VR 1.4 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding TriDef VR 1.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TriDef VR 1.4.
8. After uninstalling TriDef VR 1.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TriDef VR 1.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TriDef VR 1.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TriDef VR 1.4 by Dynamic Digital Depth Australia Pty Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that TriDef VR 1.4 by Dynamic Digital Depth Australia Pty Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TriDef VR 1.4 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 06:07:03.967