TriDef 3D (P1) 1.0.7
TriDef 3D (P1) 1.0.7 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall TriDef 3D (P1) 1.0.7 from your PCDynamic Digital Depth Australia Pty Ltd
. Additional info about Dynamic Digital Depth Australia Pty Ltd can be seen here
. TriDef 3D (P1) 1.0.7 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TriDef 3D\P1 directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling TriDef 3D (P1) 1.0.7 is C:\Program Files (x86)\TriDef 3D\P1\uninstall-experience-philips-mon-bundle.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 129.52 KB (132627 bytes) on disk and is labeled uninstall-experience-philips-mon-bundle.exe.
TriDef 3D (P1) 1.0.7 is composed of the following executables which occupy 129.52 KB (132627
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall-experience-philips-mon-bundle.exe (129.52 KB)
The current web page applies to TriDef 3D (P1) 1.0.7 version 1.0.7
TriDef 3D (P1) 1.0.7 is an application by the software company Dynamic Digital Depth Australia Pty Ltd. Frequently, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to remove TriDef 3D (P1) 1.0.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete TriDef 3D (P1) 1.0.7 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TriDef 3D (P1) 1.0.7 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TriDef 3D (P1) 1.0.7". The TriDef 3D (P1) 1.0.7 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select TriDef 3D (P1) 1.0.7 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about TriDef 3D (P1) 1.0.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TriDef 3D (P1) 1.0.7.
8. After uninstalling TriDef 3D (P1) 1.0.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TriDef 3D (P1) 1.0.7 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TriDef 3D (P1) 1.0.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TriDef 3D (P1) 1.0.7 by Dynamic Digital Depth Australia Pty Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that TriDef 3D (P1) 1.0.7 by Dynamic Digital Depth Australia Pty Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TriDef 3D (P1) 1.0.7 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-29 05:43:20.947