TriDef 3D (Lenovo) 1.0.11
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove TriDef 3D (Lenovo) 1.0.11 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall TriDef 3D (Lenovo) 1.0.11 from your systemDynamic Digital Depth Australia Pty Ltd
. You can find out more on Dynamic Digital Depth Australia Pty Ltd or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TriDef 3D\Lenovo directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing TriDef 3D (Lenovo) 1.0.11 is C:\Program Files (x86)\TriDef 3D\Lenovo\uninstall-experience-oem-l-bundle.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. uninstall-experience-oem-l-bundle.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 130.00 KB (133123 bytes) on disk.
TriDef 3D (Lenovo) 1.0.11 is composed of the following executables which take 130.00 KB (133123
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall-experience-oem-l-bundle.exe (130.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.11
of TriDef 3D (Lenovo) 1.0.11.
TriDef 3D (Lenovo) 1.0.11 is an application by the software company Dynamic Digital Depth Australia Pty Ltd. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to uninstall TriDef 3D (Lenovo) 1.0.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase TriDef 3D (Lenovo) 1.0.11 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TriDef 3D (Lenovo) 1.0.11 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TriDef 3D (Lenovo) 1.0.11". If it exists on your system the TriDef 3D (Lenovo) 1.0.11 program will be found automatically. When you select TriDef 3D (Lenovo) 1.0.11 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding TriDef 3D (Lenovo) 1.0.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TriDef 3D (Lenovo) 1.0.11.
8. After uninstalling TriDef 3D (Lenovo) 1.0.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TriDef 3D (Lenovo) 1.0.11 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TriDef 3D (Lenovo) 1.0.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TriDef 3D (Lenovo) 1.0.11 by Dynamic Digital Depth Australia Pty Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that TriDef 3D (Lenovo) 1.0.11 by Dynamic Digital Depth Australia Pty Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TriDef 3D (Lenovo) 1.0.11 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-30 14:42:30.323