TriDef 3D (HP) 1.0.6
This page is about TriDef 3D (HP) 1.0.6 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall TriDef 3D (HP) 1.0.6 from your systemDynamic Digital Depth Australia Pty Ltd
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Dynamic Digital Depth Australia Pty Ltd. TriDef 3D (HP) 1.0.6 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TriDef 3D\HP folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. TriDef 3D (HP) 1.0.6's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\TriDef 3D\HP\uninstall-experience-hp-bundle.exe. The application's main executable file is named uninstall-experience-hp-bundle.exe and its approximative size is 144.95 KB (148432 bytes).
TriDef 3D (HP) 1.0.6 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 144.95 KB (148432
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall-experience-hp-bundle.exe (144.95 KB)
The current web page applies to TriDef 3D (HP) 1.0.6 version 1.0.6
TriDef 3D (HP) 1.0.6 is a program released by Dynamic Digital Depth Australia Pty Ltd. Some people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to remove TriDef 3D (HP) 1.0.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete TriDef 3D (HP) 1.0.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TriDef 3D (HP) 1.0.6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TriDef 3D (HP) 1.0.6". The TriDef 3D (HP) 1.0.6 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click TriDef 3D (HP) 1.0.6 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding TriDef 3D (HP) 1.0.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TriDef 3D (HP) 1.0.6.
8. After uninstalling TriDef 3D (HP) 1.0.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TriDef 3D (HP) 1.0.6 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TriDef 3D (HP) 1.0.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TriDef 3D (HP) 1.0.6 by Dynamic Digital Depth Australia Pty Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that TriDef 3D (HP) 1.0.6 by Dynamic Digital Depth Australia Pty Ltd is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TriDef 3D (HP) 1.0.6 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 03:04:27.163