Tri Puja version 1.0
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Tri Puja version 1.0 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Tri Puja version 1.0 from your systemi-can-be
. Take a look here
for more info on i-can-be. You can see more info related to Tri Puja version 1.0 at http://maimilu.blogspot.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\icanbe\Tri Puja folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. You can remove Tri Puja version 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\icanbe\Tri Puja\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Tri Puja.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 755.83 KB (773972 bytes) on disk.
Tri Puja version 1.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.77 MB (1856339
bytes) on disk.
- Tri Puja.exe (755.83 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
The current web page applies to Tri Puja version 1.0 version 1.0
Tri Puja version 1.0 is a program by i-can-be. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Tri Puja version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Tri Puja version 1.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Tri Puja version 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Tri Puja version 1.0". If it exists on your system the Tri Puja version 1.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Tri Puja version 1.0 in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Tri Puja version 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tri Puja version 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://maimilu.blogspot.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\icanbe\Tri Puja\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Tri Puja version 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Tri Puja version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Tri Puja version 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Tri Puja version 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Tri Puja version 1.0 by i-can-be from your computer, we are not saying that Tri Puja version 1.0 by i-can-be is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Tri Puja version 1.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130