Trendy Builder Free 1.0
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Trendy Builder Free 1.0 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Trendy Builder Free 1.0 from your PCTrendy Website Builder
. More info about Trendy Website Builder can be found here
. Trendy Builder Free 1.0 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Trendy Builder Free directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for removing Trendy Builder Free 1.0 is C:\Program Files\Trendy Builder Free\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. TrendyFlash-Site-Builder-free.exe is the Trendy Builder Free 1.0's primary executable file and it takes about 2.55 MB (2678679 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Trendy Builder Free 1.0. They occupy about 4.93 MB (5170890
bytes) on disk.
- copy.exe (2.34 MB)
- TrendyFlash-Site-Builder-free.exe (2.55 MB)
- uninst.exe (39.24 KB)
This data is about Trendy Builder Free 1.0 version 1.0
Trendy Builder Free 1.0 is a program by the software company Trendy Website Builder. Some users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to remove Trendy Builder Free 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Trendy Builder Free 1.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Trendy Builder Free 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Trendy Builder Free 1.0". If it exists on your system the Trendy Builder Free 1.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Trendy Builder Free 1.0 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Trendy Builder Free 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Trendy Builder Free 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Trendy Builder Free 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Trendy Builder Free 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Trendy Builder Free 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Trendy Builder Free 1.0 by Trendy Website Builder from your computer, we are not saying that Trendy Builder Free 1.0 by Trendy Website Builder is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Trendy Builder Free 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-30 07:01:24.403