TrendMiner Pro v2.11.9
TrendMiner Pro v2.11.9 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall TrendMiner Pro v2.11.9 from your PCTrendMiner Pro
. Further information on TrendMiner Pro can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.marketbold.com/
if you want to read more on TrendMiner Pro v2.11.9 on TrendMiner Pro's page. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TrendMiner Pro directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall TrendMiner Pro v2.11.9 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\TrendMiner Pro\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. TrendMiner Pro.exe is the TrendMiner Pro v2.11.9's primary executable file and it occupies circa 2.42 MB (2535424 bytes) on disk.
TrendMiner Pro v2.11.9 is comprised of the following executables which take 3.09 MB (3242778
bytes) on disk:
- TrendMiner Pro.exe (2.42 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
This data is about TrendMiner Pro v2.11.9 version 2.11.9
TrendMiner Pro v2.11.9 is an application released by the software company TrendMiner Pro. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall TrendMiner Pro v2.11.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete TrendMiner Pro v2.11.9 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TrendMiner Pro v2.11.9 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TrendMiner Pro v2.11.9". The TrendMiner Pro v2.11.9 application will be found very quickly. When you select TrendMiner Pro v2.11.9 in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about TrendMiner Pro v2.11.9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TrendMiner Pro v2.11.9:
- The software company is: http://www.marketbold.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\TrendMiner Pro\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TrendMiner Pro v2.11.9.
8. After uninstalling TrendMiner Pro v2.11.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TrendMiner Pro v2.11.9 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TrendMiner Pro v2.11.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TrendMiner Pro v2.11.9 by TrendMiner Pro from your computer, nor are we saying that TrendMiner Pro v2.11.9 by TrendMiner Pro is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TrendMiner Pro v2.11.9 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 06:54:01.110