Trend Micro Security Agent
This web page is about Trend Micro Security Agent for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Trend Micro Security Agent from your computerTrend Micro Inc.
. More information on Trend Micro Inc. can be found here
. Trend Micro Security Agent is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Trend Micro\Client Server Security Agent directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Trend Micro Security Agent is msiexec. Trend Micro Security Agent's primary file takes about 1.86 MB (1951936 bytes) and its name is PccNtMon.exe.
Trend Micro Security Agent is comprised of the following executables which take 37.21 MB (39014872
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (367.50 KB)
- build64.exe (210.00 KB)
- InstReg.exe (469.22 KB)
- LogServer.exe (426.50 KB)
- ncfg.exe (155.00 KB)
- NTRmv.exe (1.79 MB)
- Ntrtscan.exe (4.41 MB)
- OfcPfwSvc.exe (62.59 KB)
- OfficescanTouch.exe (177.00 KB)
- patch64.exe (603.50 KB)
- PccNt.exe (1.56 MB)
- PccNtMon.exe (1.86 MB)
- pccntupd.exe (478.07 KB)
- tdiins.exe (141.00 KB)
- TmExtIns.exe (205.00 KB)
- TmExtIns32.exe (162.50 KB)
- TmFpHcEx.exe (117.50 KB)
- TmListen.exe (4.07 MB)
- tmlwfins.exe (152.00 KB)
- TmopExtIns.exe (328.05 KB)
- TmopExtIns32.exe (242.55 KB)
- TmPfw.exe (587.27 KB)
- TmProxy.exe (909.00 KB)
- tmuninst.exe (286.58 KB)
- tmwfpins.exe (140.00 KB)
- TSC64.EXE (5.28 MB)
- UpdGuide.exe (64.09 KB)
- upgrade.exe (1.27 MB)
- utilCmdletWrapper.exe (55.24 KB)
- utilPfwInstCondChecker.exe (202.58 KB)
- WofieLauncher.exe (265.46 KB)
- XPUpg.exe (201.08 KB)
- AMSP_LogServer.exe (1.06 MB)
- TmCCSF.exe (848.84 KB)
- dreboot64.exe (35.84 KB)
- 7za.exe (574.50 KB)
- AgentInstaller.exe (298.50 KB)
- CompanykeyDialog.exe (286.50 KB)
- HostedAgent.exe (118.50 KB)
- logWriter.exe (518.50 KB)
- MigrateAgent.exe (338.50 KB)
- MigrateAgent_64x.exe (448.00 KB)
- patch.exe (211.50 KB)
- PatchAgent.exe (230.50 KB)
- SpawnProcessAsCurrentUser.exe (178.50 KB)
- SpawnProcessAsCurrentUser_64x.exe (225.00 KB)
- svcGenericHost.exe (78.50 KB)
- ToastNotificationManager.exe (826.50 KB)
- UpdateProtocolHeader.exe (28.50 KB)
- utilWinPfwCtrlHelper.exe (35.50 KB)
- utilWinPfwCtrlHelperLight.exe (190.50 KB)
- utilWinWSCHelper.exe (94.50 KB)
- utilWinWSCHelper_64x.exe (106.50 KB)
- VizorHtmlDialog.exe (662.50 KB)
- WFBSSUpdater.exe (302.50 KB)
- RestoreSpyware.exe (250.50 KB)
- RestoreSpyware_64x.exe (330.00 KB)
- VSEncode.exe (1.13 MB)
This info is about Trend Micro Security Agent version 6.0.1161
alone. Click on the links below for other Trend Micro Security Agent versions:
...click to view all...
Trend Micro Security Agent is a program released by Trend Micro Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to remove Trend Micro Security Agent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Trend Micro Security Agent from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Trend Micro Security Agent or simply click the Search feature and type in "Trend Micro Security Agent". If it exists on your system the Trend Micro Security Agent app will be found very quickly. After you select Trend Micro Security Agent in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Trend Micro Security Agent, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Trend Micro Security Agent.
8. After removing Trend Micro Security Agent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Trend Micro Security Agent which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Trend Micro Security Agent using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Trend Micro Security Agent by Trend Micro Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Trend Micro Security Agent by Trend Micro Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Trend Micro Security Agent in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-12 21:16:45.463