Trend Micro RUBotted 2.0 Beta
Trend Micro RUBotted 2.0 Beta is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Trend Micro RUBotted 2.0 Beta from your computerTrend Micro, Inc.
. Further information on Trend Micro, Inc. can be found here
. Usually the Trend Micro RUBotted 2.0 Beta program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\RUBotted directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Trend Micro RUBotted 2.0 Beta is "C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\RUBotted\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.05 MB (1103184 bytes) on disk and is named RUBottedGUI.exe.
Trend Micro RUBotted 2.0 Beta contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.05 MB (5297907
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- RUBotSrv.exe (421.33 KB)
- RUBottedGUI.exe (1.05 MB)
- ServiceSetup.exe (89.33 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.41 MB)
- UninstallGUI.exe (184.00 KB)
- UninstRUBotted.exe (53.33 KB)
- WinPcap_4_1_1.exe (903.20 KB)
- HouseCallCLI.exe (584.83 KB)
- TSC.exe (413.76 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1996
of Trend Micro RUBotted 2.0 Beta. Click on the links below for other Trend Micro RUBotted 2.0 Beta versions:
Trend Micro RUBotted 2.0 Beta is a program by Trend Micro, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Trend Micro RUBotted 2.0 Beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Trend Micro RUBotted 2.0 Beta with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Trend Micro RUBotted 2.0 Beta or simply click the Search field and type in "Trend Micro RUBotted 2.0 Beta". If it is installed on your PC the Trend Micro RUBotted 2.0 Beta program will be found automatically. When you click Trend Micro RUBotted 2.0 Beta in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Trend Micro RUBotted 2.0 Beta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Trend Micro RUBotted 2.0 Beta.
8. After uninstalling Trend Micro RUBotted 2.0 Beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Trend Micro RUBotted 2.0 Beta which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Trend Micro RUBotted 2.0 Beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Trend Micro RUBotted 2.0 Beta by Trend Micro, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Trend Micro RUBotted 2.0 Beta by Trend Micro, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Trend Micro RUBotted 2.0 Beta in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 18:17:17.657