Trend Micro OfficeScan Client
Trend Micro OfficeScan Client is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Trend Micro OfficeScan Client from your computerTrend Micro Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on Trend Micro Inc.. More info about the application Trend Micro OfficeScan Client can be seen at http://www.trendmicro.com/
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\OfficeScan Client folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Trend Micro OfficeScan Client is "C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\OfficeScan Client\ntrmv.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Trend Micro OfficeScan Client's main file takes about 1.43 MB (1496656 bytes) and is named PccNTMon.exe.
Trend Micro OfficeScan Client installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 15.72 MB (16480368
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (144.50 KB)
- AosUImanager.exe (476.34 KB)
- bspatch.exe (188.00 KB)
- Build.exe (134.02 KB)
- bzip2.exe (72.00 KB)
- CNTAoSMgr.exe (448.18 KB)
- CNTAoSUnInstaller.exe (174.59 KB)
- CompRmv.exe (247.01 KB)
- INSTREG.EXE (355.64 KB)
- LogServer.exe (202.75 KB)
- ncfg.exe (129.55 KB)
- NTRmv.exe (594.28 KB)
- NTRtScan.exe (1.97 MB)
- OfcPfwSvc.exe (53.85 KB)
- OfficescanTouch.exe (154.47 KB)
- PATCH.EXE (191.52 KB)
- PccNT.exe (1.68 MB)
- PccNTMon.exe (1.43 MB)
- pccntupd.exe (279.20 KB)
- SurrogateTmListen.exe (146.39 KB)
- tdiins.exe (119.83 KB)
- TMBMSRV.exe (337.55 KB)
- TmExtIns.exe (217.55 KB)
- TmFpHcEx.exe (57.52 KB)
- TmListen.exe (1.96 MB)
- tmlwfins.exe (134.55 KB)
- TmNTUpgd.exe (65.92 KB)
- TmopExtIns.exe (69.55 KB)
- TmPfw.exe (485.62 KB)
- TmProxy.exe (673.55 KB)
- TmUninst.exe (98.14 KB)
- tmwfpins.exe (126.55 KB)
- TSC.EXE (686.55 KB)
- UpdGuide.exe (53.85 KB)
- upgrade.exe (395.88 KB)
- VSEncode.exe (423.53 KB)
- xpupg.exe (138.34 KB)
The current page applies to Trend Micro OfficeScan Client version 10.6.3215
only. Click on the links below for other Trend Micro OfficeScan Client versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Trend Micro OfficeScan Client you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Trend Micro OfficeScan Client from your computer:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Trend Micro\OfficeScan Client
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Trend Micro\OfficeScan Client
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Trend Micro\OfficeScan Client\7z.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Trend Micro\OfficeScan Client\7z.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Trend Micro\OfficeScan Client\alert.msg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Trend Micro\OfficeScan Client\AlertAS.msg
Additional values that you should remove:
Trend Micro OfficeScan Client is an application offered by the software company Trend Micro Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Trend Micro OfficeScan Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Trend Micro OfficeScan Client from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Trend Micro OfficeScan Client or simply activate the Search field and type in "Trend Micro OfficeScan Client". The Trend Micro OfficeScan Client app will be found very quickly. After you select Trend Micro OfficeScan Client in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Trend Micro OfficeScan Client, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Trend Micro OfficeScan Client:
- The software company is: http://www.trendmicro.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\OfficeScan Client\ntrmv.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Trend Micro OfficeScan Client.
8. After removing Trend Micro OfficeScan Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Trend Micro OfficeScan Client that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Trend Micro OfficeScan Client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Trend Micro OfficeScan Client by Trend Micro Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Trend Micro OfficeScan Client by Trend Micro Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Trend Micro OfficeScan Client in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 07:16:53.630