Trend Micro OfficeScan Admin
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Trend Micro OfficeScan Admin for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Trend Micro OfficeScan Admin from your computerDelivered by Citrix
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Delivered by Citrix. Trend Micro OfficeScan Admin is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin directory, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall Trend Micro OfficeScan Admin by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "crbappstor-7dc9f476@@Citrix.MPS.App.XenApp.Trend Micro OfficeScan Admin". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 4.56 MB (4778840 bytes) on disk and is titled SelfService.exe.
Trend Micro OfficeScan Admin contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.10 MB (5343072
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (301.84 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.56 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (131.34 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (117.84 KB)
This data is about Trend Micro OfficeScan Admin version 1.0
Trend Micro OfficeScan Admin is a program marketed by Delivered by Citrix. Some people want to erase this application. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to erase Trend Micro OfficeScan Admin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Trend Micro OfficeScan Admin from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Trend Micro OfficeScan Admin or simply click the Search field and type in "Trend Micro OfficeScan Admin". The Trend Micro OfficeScan Admin application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Trend Micro OfficeScan Admin in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Trend Micro OfficeScan Admin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Trend Micro OfficeScan Admin.
8. After removing Trend Micro OfficeScan Admin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Trend Micro OfficeScan Admin which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Trend Micro OfficeScan Admin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Trend Micro OfficeScan Admin by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, nor are we saying that Trend Micro OfficeScan Admin by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Trend Micro OfficeScan Admin in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-16 23:30:53.940