Trend Micro Apex One Security Agent
This page contains complete information on how to remove Trend Micro Apex One Security Agent for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Trend Micro Apex One Security Agent from your systemTrend Micro Inc.
. You can find out more on Trend Micro Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.trendmicro.com/
to get more information about Trend Micro Apex One Security Agent on Trend Micro Inc.'s website. Trend Micro Apex One Security Agent is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Trend Micro\Security Agent directory, subject to the user's choice. You can remove Trend Micro Apex One Security Agent by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Trend Micro\Security Agent\ntrmv.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. PccNTMon.exe is the Trend Micro Apex One Security Agent's primary executable file and it takes circa 5.54 MB (5806104 bytes) on disk.
Trend Micro Apex One Security Agent installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 103.51 MB (108536616
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (1.12 MB)
- AosUImanager.exe (2.29 MB)
- Build.exe (235.49 KB)
- Build64.exe (282.99 KB)
- CNTAoSMgr.exe (577.48 KB)
- CNTAoSUnInstaller.exe (257.30 KB)
- CompRmv.exe (1.21 MB)
- INSTREG.EXE (3.00 MB)
- LogServer.exe (448.11 KB)
- ncfg.exe (155.00 KB)
- NTRmv.exe (5.81 MB)
- Ntrtscan.exe (7.45 MB)
- OfcCCCAUpdate.exe (3.63 MB)
- OfcPfwSvc.exe (102.13 KB)
- OfficescanTouch.exe (248.23 KB)
- PATCH.EXE (296.49 KB)
- PATCH64.EXE (1.01 MB)
- PccNt.exe (3.89 MB)
- PccNTMon.exe (5.54 MB)
- pccntupd.exe (2.72 MB)
- tdiins.exe (152.32 KB)
- TMBMSRV.exe (629.41 KB)
- TmExtIns.exe (216.81 KB)
- TmExtIns32.exe (172.99 KB)
- TmFpHcEx.exe (128.49 KB)
- TmListen.exe (5.44 MB)
- tmlwfins.exe (164.91 KB)
- TmopExtIns.exe (343.45 KB)
- TmopExtIns32.exe (288.44 KB)
- TmPfw.exe (603.37 KB)
- TmProxy.exe (930.57 KB)
- TmSSClient.exe (3.21 MB)
- TmUninst.exe (1.97 MB)
- TmWatchdogOn29J.exe (772.35 KB)
- tmwfpins.exe (152.23 KB)
- TSC.EXE (3.41 MB)
- TSC64.EXE (4.12 MB)
- UpdGuide.exe (371.99 KB)
- upgrade.exe (887.55 KB)
- utilPfwInstCondChecker.exe (366.94 KB)
- vcredist_2017U3_x64.exe (14.59 MB)
- vcredist_2017U3_x86.exe (13.90 MB)
- VSEncode.exe (2.16 MB)
- WofieLauncher.exe (317.23 KB)
- XPUpg.exe (377.61 KB)
- TmCCSF.exe (1.67 MB)
- TmsaInstance64.exe (1.04 MB)
- dreboot64.exe (35.43 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 14.0.1555
of Trend Micro Apex One Security Agent. You can find below info on other application versions of Trend Micro Apex One Security Agent:
...click to view all...
Trend Micro Apex One Security Agent is a program by the software company Trend Micro Inc.. Frequently, users want to erase this application. This is hard because doing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to erase Trend Micro Apex One Security Agent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Trend Micro Apex One Security Agent from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Trend Micro Apex One Security Agent or simply click the Search field and type in "Trend Micro Apex One Security Agent". If it exists on your system the Trend Micro Apex One Security Agent app will be found automatically. After you select Trend Micro Apex One Security Agent in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Trend Micro Apex One Security Agent, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Trend Micro Apex One Security Agent:
- The software company is: http://www.trendmicro.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Trend Micro\Security Agent\ntrmv.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Trend Micro Apex One Security Agent.
8. After removing Trend Micro Apex One Security Agent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Trend Micro Apex One Security Agent which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Trend Micro Apex One Security Agent using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Trend Micro Apex One Security Agent by Trend Micro Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Trend Micro Apex One Security Agent by Trend Micro Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Trend Micro Apex One Security Agent supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 12:37:56.327