Trellian SiteMapper 2.0
Trellian SiteMapper 2.0 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Trellian SiteMapper 2.0 from your PCTrellian Limited
. More info about Trellian Limited can be found here
. Please follow http://www.trellian.com/mapper/
if you want to read more on Trellian SiteMapper 2.0 on Trellian Limited's website. Usually the Trellian SiteMapper 2.0 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TRELLIAN\SiteMapper folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Trellian SiteMapper 2.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\TRELLIAN\SiteMapper\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. SiteMapper.exe is the Trellian SiteMapper 2.0's main executable file and it takes close to 1.54 MB (1617408 bytes) on disk.
Trellian SiteMapper 2.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.61 MB (1693334
bytes) on disk.
- SiteMapper.exe (1.54 MB)
- unins000.exe (74.15 KB)
This info is about Trellian SiteMapper 2.0 version 2.0
Trellian SiteMapper 2.0 is a program offered by Trellian Limited. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Trellian SiteMapper 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Trellian SiteMapper 2.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Trellian SiteMapper 2.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Trellian SiteMapper 2.0". If it is installed on your PC the Trellian SiteMapper 2.0 program will be found very quickly. When you click Trellian SiteMapper 2.0 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Trellian SiteMapper 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Trellian SiteMapper 2.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.trellian.com/mapper/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TRELLIAN\SiteMapper\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Trellian SiteMapper 2.0.
8. After removing Trellian SiteMapper 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Trellian SiteMapper 2.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Trellian SiteMapper 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Trellian SiteMapper 2.0 by Trellian Limited from your PC, nor are we saying that Trellian SiteMapper 2.0 by Trellian Limited is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Trellian SiteMapper 2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-14 20:01:57.450