TreeSize Free V3.2.1
TreeSize Free V3.2.1 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall TreeSize Free V3.2.1 from your PCJAM Software
. More data about JAM Software can be read here
. Please open http://www.jam-software.com
if you want to read more on TreeSize Free V3.2.1 on JAM Software's web page. TreeSize Free V3.2.1 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JAM Software\TreeSize Free directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling TreeSize Free V3.2.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\JAM Software\TreeSize Free\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. TreeSizeFree.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.56 MB (3736944 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside TreeSize Free V3.2.1. They take about 4.76 MB (4990176
bytes) on disk.
- TreeSizeFree.exe (3.56 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.20 MB)
This data is about TreeSize Free V3.2.1 version 3.2.1
TreeSize Free V3.2.1 is a program offered by JAM Software. Frequently, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to erase TreeSize Free V3.2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove TreeSize Free V3.2.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TreeSize Free V3.2.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "TreeSize Free V3.2.1". If it exists on your system the TreeSize Free V3.2.1 application will be found automatically. When you select TreeSize Free V3.2.1 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding TreeSize Free V3.2.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TreeSize Free V3.2.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.jam-software.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\JAM Software\TreeSize Free\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TreeSize Free V3.2.1.
8. After removing TreeSize Free V3.2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TreeSize Free V3.2.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TreeSize Free V3.2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TreeSize Free V3.2.1 by JAM Software from your computer, we are not saying that TreeSize Free V3.2.1 by JAM Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TreeSize Free V3.2.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:20:12.740